Terms & Conditions
By booking a tour with us, you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below.
This site and tour are operated and owned by The Craft Tour Company LTD a company incorporated under the laws of England with company number 11464827. Registered address: The Craft Tour Company, International House, 61 Mosley Street, M2 3HZ.
Your right to cancel
We understand that things out of you control can change your plans unexpectedly. That’s why we offer a no quibble cancellation policy. You can cancel a booked tour with us up until 2 hours before the start time on the day with no penalties.
You can then choose 1 of 2 options:
1. A full cash refund
2. Move your booking to another date (subject to availability)
All we ask is you drop us a quick email on email@example.com. If you cancel the tour within 2 hours of the start time on your booked date, we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover our booking costs with the venues.
Our cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
This refund policy does not apply to gift voucher and gift package purchases. See below for this policy.
Purchasing a gift voucher/gift package
When purchasing a gift voucher or gift package (a product intended to be gifted to a third party), our normal terms and conditions do not apply.
- Gift vouchers are valid for any tour that falls within 12 months of purchase. The tour must be taken before the twelve months elapses.
- Tours can be rearranged once the voucher has been redeemed. However this is still subject to our 48 hour cancellation policy, and the selected new date must still fall within 12 months of gift voucher purchase.
- Gift vouchers are not eligible for a cash refund once purchased due to the gifting nature of the product.
- We do offer unlimited changes to your booking up to 48 hours once you have redeemed your voucher(s) with us (our normal flexible booking policy is applicable once you redeem you voucher)
Our right to cancel
The Craft Tour Company LTD reserves the right to cancel/rearrange bookings in the event of: - Extreme weather preventing any of our venues from opening. - A tour date has been oversold beyond our capacity. In the unlikely event we oversell on a tour date, we will contact you as soon as possible to rearrange or provide a full refund In either of the two situations above, you are entitled to a full refund or to be moved to an alternative date. We will contact you via email or phone in either of these cases.